From: Brent Harding via Skypeenglish
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

That's what I was going to suggest. As for the chat bots, unfortunately, they're still around, but not as much as they once were. I quickly pick up on that worn out scheme of them pretending to want to talk and get to know me, only to quickly direct me to some supposed web cam site that they say only wants your credit card info for age verification. I believe that nothing good would come out of entering their sites. They might be infected with malware, they might trick you into agreeing to a recurring subscription that bills if you don't cancel, or they might be out-right collecting card info so they can drain your account by using it elsewhere.

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com