Re: Microsoft Backtracks, Classic Skype Lives to SeeAnother Day - Thurrott.com

inamuddin khan

Yes I totally agree with you other than Skype watch meaning just like Skype classic, My JAWS should say that who is onlind and who went offfline etc!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: