locked Re: Microsoft Backtracks, Classic Skype Lives to See Another Day - Thurrott.com

Shaun Oliver

actually, it's much easier to use and is a little better layed out than skype classic.

the problem is, we've had it far too easy for far too long and that isn't necessarily a good thing.

so we don't have keystrokes to quickly read through recent chats, big deal, we can still see them and interact with them. there is a slight issue with sending files with the file chooser dialog, but I'm sure that will be rectified in subsequent releases, but, like sarah said, give it a chance, overall, it really isn't that bad.

On 8/08/2018 03:09, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Not true. I use it every day for my streams and my jobs. It is 100 percent accessible and usable and just takes geting used to, so give it a chance.

On 6 Aug 2018, at 20:34, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

new version of Skype really sucks, and is hard to use with screenreaders regardless if you have any type of impairment

On 8/6/2018 10:09 PM, Kimmie wrote:

Yeah I definitely put my feedback in there and told them to get their act together.