_____

From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:55 PM
To: Skype English list
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

If the skype's API is now defunked unless someone is using a cron job I
don't see how they could do this. I'm not doubting, I am how ever trying to
think outside the box.

Take care.

On Jun 21, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Shawn Klein via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Well it wouldn't need to exist for just anyone. Or it could be just a
vanilla chat bot that can interface with the IM program of your choice.

Shawn Klein

_____

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype