strange event possible spammer

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

If the skype's API is now defunked unless someone is using a cron job I don't see how they could do this. I'm not doubting, I am how ever trying to think outside the box.

Take care.
On Jun 21, 2015, at 2:05 PM, Shawn Klein via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Well it wouldn?t need to exist for just anyone. Or it could be just a vanilla chat bot that can interface with the IM program of your choice.
Shawn Klein
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 3:11 PM
To: Skype English list
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

I've messaged people when I was off line, except I was not off line. I was invisible. Yeah it looks liek a spammer. There is no way a scheduear exists for skype. I've googled for one myself. I think the person had a good sence of time.

Take care.
On Jun 21, 2015, at 12:16 PM, ken lawrence via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com <mailto:skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com>> wrote:

Hi list, ken here. a strange one the other day a person wanted to add me as contact and I did but at about 2 hours apart for each this person messaged me with things like hey there or hello and in each case the person was offline. these messages again all happened at about two hour intervles how can someone message you if they aren?t online line. it?s as if the person had their skype set automaticly to message people every two hours. removed them from contacts do to suspicious activity. was this some kind of a spammer/stalker/sexual type?

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account email en_support at skype.net <mailto:en_support at skype.net>

http://www.dlee.org/skype <http://www.dlee.org/skype>

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.