Which Skype Do I Currently Have and which scripts should I have

James Robinson

Well! I have been out of the country for six weeks back in April through
May; then during June and half of July I was busy moving from one house to
another and missed all of this skype stuff. Now, which version of skype is
on my machine now? I have gotten all of the latest windows 10 upgrades and
jaws (Fusion) updates. Would I have skype 8.25 or skypeup? I am not sure
what to do with all of this. Now what is the skype store app; too
confusing; and when can I get a totally working skype and which one should
it be. Hope someone can help me with this mess.

James Robinson