Re: Skype and Screenreader Ducking

Sarah k Alawami

So you checked the “none” radio button and it’s still doing it? If so check under jaws maybe? I dunno as I don’t really use jaws but I’ sure someone will have a better idea than I right now.

On 31 Jul 2018, at 9:07, Steve Matzura wrote:

Skype is the only program doing this. Yes, I did check before because I had a similar problem, and yes, that's where it was, and yesl,  it was corrected by unchecking the associated box. But I remember in Skype 7 there was a   specific setting for ducking, I just can't find it in 8.

On 7/30/2018 11:57 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote: > Did you check under  windows sounds and communications settings? > that is where it is now, I think. > > On 30 Jul 2018, at 3:46, Steve Matzura wrote: > >> I've looked all through Skype settings and can't find this one. It >> used to be under the Advanced audio settings, but I'm having trouble >> finding that one in either Skype UWP or Desktop 8.25. Any kicks in >> the right direction greatly appreciated. >> >> >> > > >