Re: Skype 8.25

Doug Lee

Indeed... but it looks like third-party developers of recording apps may not be using any sort of API at all. I'm still trying to get a direct answer from Microsoft on whether there *is* an API for this in Skype 8 or UWP, but
I'm thinking again that there is not.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 01:16:38AM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Effectively, this is what it says in the site you mentioned, which I recently
read.
"MP3 Skype recorder v. 4.43 works with the following Skype versions:
- Skype app is a version for Windows 10 only. Tested with Skype version
v.12.1815.2100.0
- Skype for desktop. MP3 Skype recorder tested with latest version 8.25.0.5
- Skype for business"

"All these years, the people said, 'He's acting like a kid.'
He did not know he could not fly, so he did."
--Guy Clark, "The Cape" (Dublin Blues)