Re: Skype 8.25

Doug Lee

Ok this one is a wake-up call to me! I see verification of your assertion, but until now I had assumed without question that MP3 Skype Recorder and all other API-dependent programs would not work at all in Skype 8 or UWP.

Initiating Microsoft queries for more info on this surprise...

The announcement of this support was posted on July 24, btw - about a week ago now. Makes me wonder if there is an API supported that has not been announced, or if an announced API supports more than I thought. Reference:
https://voipcallrecording.com/

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 10:21:30PM +0200, Michele Barbi wrote:
Hello guys,
did anyone test Skype 8.25 with SkypeTalking? I read that some utilities like
Clisk do not work and I though it was because Skype no longer supports Skype
api; I read though, that MP3 Skype Recorder is supposed to work with Skype
8.25 and also UWP.

The effect of putting your foot down is a bit hard to predict! (04/04/2012)