strange event possible spammer

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (ken lawrence via Skypeenglish)...

yeah caught one while this chick added me we were chatting on skype and she ignored the blindness references and gives herself away. I think this was the same type her or it?s skype name was Peachkitten56 or peach-kitten the chats popped up 2 hours apart as if on a timer smelled a rat and deleted. yeah the delete key is a handy dandy think on a keyboard ain?t it.

From: Shawn Klein via Skypeenglish
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 4:10 PM
To: 'screen readers' access to skype and its interface.'
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

They were probably set to invisible. That being said, there?s been a great rise over the past few years of strange people adding you so they can try to hook you with a phishing scam, they?re often pornographic bots who have a few stock phrases in their vocabulary. They shouldn?t be hard to recognize as such, but you can?t just accept just anybody anymore and assume they?re a friend of a friend, or someone who got your name from this list or that that you?re on..

Shawn Klein

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.