strange event possible spammer

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (steve troy via Skypeenglish)...

There is nothing stopping you from contacting anyone who is in your contact list, or that you have searched for, even if your status is set to invisible and they would show as offline to you.

Steve

From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On Behalf Of Melissa STOTT via Skypeenglish
Sent: 21 June 2015 20:29
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

Exactly why I don't except contact request from people that I do not know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2015, at 3:16 PM, ken lawrence via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Hi list, ken here. a strange one the other day a person wanted to add me as contact and I did but at about 2 hours apart for each this person messaged me with things like hey there or hello and in each case the person was offline. these messages again all happened at about two hour intervles how can someone message you if they aren?t online line. it?s as if the person had their skype set automaticly to message people every two hours. removed them from contacts do to suspicious activity. was this some kind of a spammer/stalker/sexual type?

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.