From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of ken lawrence via Skypeenglish
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2015 2:17 PM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: [Skypeenglish] strange event possible spammer

Hi list, ken here. a strange one the other day a person wanted to add me as
contact and I did but at about 2 hours apart for each this person messaged
me with things like hey there or hello and in each case the person was
offline. these messages again all happened at about two hour intervles how
can someone message you if they aren't online line. it's as if the person
had their skype set automaticly to message people every two hours. removed
them from contacts do to suspicious activity. was this some kind of a
spammer/stalker/sexual type?