Re: installing skype 8.0

adrian

When I öppen the new skype on the Mac it wil not sign me in

On Jul 27, 2018, at 6:45 AM, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@...> wrote:

Thank you for suggestion, but I think I'll finally need to upgrade to latest JAWS, because I also found
that with JAWS 16 Chrome browser crashes on some sites or it doesn't work
well with others.
And some features from sites can be accessed only with Chrome... for example
uploading music on Google Play Music.

Maybe latest Firefox will also work with latest JAWS...

NVDA is nice, but it is less efficient to switch among screen readers and
use more different sets of hotkeys.

--Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Holcomb II" <@JHRadio>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2018 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] installing skype 8.0

You could also use NVDA, try SAToGo, continue to use JAWS16 for your other
apps and use a different screene reader for Skype 8.
On Jul 27, 2018, at 2:04 AM, Stephen Troy <stephentroy1961@...>
wrote:

If skype 8 or UWP is so difficult to use but you still want/need to
access
skype, the Simplest answer.... buy a bluetooth keyboard and use your
phone.