Re: skype 8.25

Doug Lee

Skype 8 loads the Chrome scripts because it is an Electron app, which is an app hosted in a Chrome control; and Freedom Scientific provided generic Electron support by arranging for that script loading.

Ins+H reports Chrome help information because I did not override this in my Skype 8 scripts.

I have not written anything I would call a Skype 8 tutorial, though there is a script user's guide at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/ under the "Latest Users Guide" link. That document also includes a link to a Microsoft
page that lists shortcut keystrokes for Skype 8 on Windows and, in other tabs, for other operating systems.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 05:50:35PM +0930, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi. have I got the wrong version of skype. Got the skype 8.25, and got
the electron skype scripts revision 39. But when I do a insert h, it
goes to the crome scripts. Very weird. Also is there a tutorial how to
use the new skype, for contacts, adding contacts, finding contacts, and
then doing chats. Thanks.preview