From Clare

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Michele Barbi
Sent: vendredi 20 juillet 2018 19:26
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] upgrading from skype 7

Gary asks:
"If we just accept the update when we get the notice after opening skype will it update to  the latest version of skype 8?"
Hi Gary and all,
yes I think so. I sincerely did not do it, scripts are not available in Italian yet. One friend of mine is using english scripts though, so it's possible that I'll do it soon as well.