From: "John Gassman" <johngassman@...>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2018 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Answers regarding Windows Skype

Joseph,
I don't think you'd say that if you'd been to CSUN and some of the other conventions where Microsoft was present.
they have done a complete change in attitude and vision.
they have a huge accessibility department and we had close to one hundred of them at CSUN this year.
I don't know how long it will take them but they will improve skype.
Long time friend Jeff Bishop who now works for Microsoft and Narrator told me the same thing. They do not like the fact that problems with accessibility are taking place with skype and they have vowed to fix it.
When? I don't know how long it will take but based on their accessibility commitment, I believe that they will succeed.
John
At 07:32 AM 7/17/2018, you wrote:
I find it hard to except that microsoft is going to make skype accessible
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@...>