Long time friend Jeff Bishop who now works for Microsoft and Narrator told me the same thing. They do not like the fact that problems with accessibility are taking place with skype and they have vowed to fix it.
When? I don't know how long it will take but based on their accessibility commitment, I believe that they will succeed.
John
At 07:32 AM 7/17/2018, you wrote:
I find it hard to except that microsoft is going to make skype accessible
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@dlee.org>
To: <skypeenglish@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Answers regarding Windows Skype

I am not aware of a way to create an app like that at this time. I also don't consider it either necessary or wise, though: I consider it unnecessary because Microsoft is working on making this Skype accessible. I consider it
unwise because (1) it could reduce Microsoft's incentive to do that, and (2) the new app would very likely have trouble keeping in sync with new features of the Microsoft offerings as they become available.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 09:40:32AM -0400, Joseph Machise wrote:
dug, is it possible, that someone will make another program like GW, you no
we should talk to microsoft about this maybe we should go to these consumer
organizations,it doesn't matter how hard you try dug, it just doesn't work,
please except my input from Joseph.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lee" <dgl@dlee.org>