Skype 8.25

Josephine Hirsch

Hi all,

Thanks to Mr. Phoenix, he showed me to how check my voicemail on the new version of Skype. I guess that at the beginning, I wasn't able to do that part. Time went on, Doug Lee made it so accessible with JAWS and NVDA, I will give him 5* rating for making Skype version 8.25 more accessible for users who are currently either using NVDA or JAWS as their main screen reader, even though, not everyone have Windows 10 as their computer's OS, and basically people still have Windows 7 as their computer's OS.

Thanks,

Josephine