Re: ending a call using latest scripts

Shaun Oliver

there should be a play button, I have yet to test this, if you like, add me on skype and we will work this out together. my skype is blindmanonair

On 19/07/2018 06:24, Josephine Hirsch wrote:

How can you answer your voicemail on Skype 8?

On 7/18/2018 3:53 PM, Shaun Oliver wrote:

answering the call is a matter of tabbing to the button and pressing it. ending a call you do by pressing ctrl+e. that, is a Skype shortcut, not, a screenreader related one, scripted or otherwise.

On 19/07/2018 06:15, James Malone wrote:

Hi all, two questions. First off, I don’t have a problem selecting a name in the contacts list. However, when a in coming call comes in, how do you answer it? And second off, How do you end the call?

James

http://www.cdbaby.com/jamesmalone

James Malone, (916)212-5397http://www.tunecore.com