just updated to skype

ken lawrence

Hi list have been fiddling around with skype and it’s a bit different. How do I see my contacts list? Also what settings do I need to maybe tweak with version 8 can see all my past conversations but want to get to my contacts and resend requests. Is their any kind of an NVDA add on in the works?  I actually like that I can finally shut down skype without the task manager or system tray. From the looks of it this skype seems to be a bit easier to manage. It’s just the matter of learning it.  Learning the keystrokes and things like answering calls.  I like what I’ve seen so far.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10