-----Original Message-----
From: Skypeenglish [mailto:skypeenglish-bounces at lists.tffppodcast.com] On
Behalf Of jazzyjennifer via Skypeenglish
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 8:21 AM
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skype 7.2 or 7.3 with Facebook Contacts

and for fb i use miranda, or Instantbird and both of these work fine for me.

On 6/19/2015 11:06 AM, Angela Delicata via Skypeenglish wrote:
Hello,
For FB contacts I use Thunderbird; there is an option to add Facebook
account.
However, I usually chat through messenger via mobile phone.
Regards.
Angela from Italy

Il 19/06/2015 17:00, Jo?o Nuno Antunes via Skypeenglish ha scritto:
as long skype talking works, I can talk to them semotaneously through
recent conversations.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

to modify yoru subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of
this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your
list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

to contact skype support with any questions regarding your account
email en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

my skype is jwens1000 and when adding me to skype, please mention where you
found me at, other wize you will not be added.

twidder is jwens1000

and for those of you dice world players out there my dice world is jazzyjen.
i play everything except ballot.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com