Re: Quitting Skype 8

Doug Lee

Ctrl+Q quits Skype 8 instantly. The systray menu that pops up does not take focus and does not indicate to screen readers which item is selected, according to my tests.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 11:42:17AM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I don't think skyep will lose customers, now that you can also use
skype for web. I've also used it in my jobs and I don't care for it but
it works in a pinch..
As for quitting skype try tht and see if that works. If it does not
just clise it and put it in the system try and set yourself to inactive
or sign out.

On Jul 18, 2018, at 11:04 AM, Mike Bernard via Groups.Io
<[1]mbern6516@...> wrote:

Pete,

Although I don't use skype 8, I've found that you can quit by going to
the toolbar in skype itself, and arrowing down to the sign out option.
You'll find this under the skype menu. I just hope that microsoft
realizes that they are likely to lose customers over the massive
drastic changes in skype. Sometimes I think they care more about their
pockets and getting rich, rather than making things user-friendly for
their customers.

Mike