From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Pete via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:17 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Quitting Skype 8

Hello all,

I have just upgraded from the classic desktop Skype 7 to Skype 8 on my machine running Windows 10 and the latest JAWS and Doug’s latest script, Revision 39.

In previous versions I could quit without signing out from the Skype menu in system tray, now when I go to system tray, Skype is there but the menu appears impossible to navigate, nothing is announced when cursor or tab keys are pressed, however when I press insert+b, a set of options is announced, the last of these being quit, so it seems that a sighted person can click here to quit Skype, does anyone know if it is possible to quit Skype with a screen reader?

Regards,

Pete H.