Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1-

inamuddin khan

An other important issue is that Skype 8 does not give us information who went offline and who came on line!

In my humble opinion it is the most important thing in accessibility point of view much more important than multiple chat windows!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: