Skype 7.2 or 7.3 with Facebook Contacts

skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com (Sarah k Alawami via Skypeenglish)...

Maybe they talked to face book and asked for permission for their third party app to work. If microsoft are not willing to do this then ther'es not much we can do about this.

Take care

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:45 PM, John via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

That is not true, or social I would not continue to work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 19, 2015, at 1:31 AM, Bharat via Skypeenglish <skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:

Please note, it is a change that has been made by Facebook, because
they don't want the users to use any third party applications to
access all their services. It wasn't Microsoft's choice.

Also, no matter which version of Skype you use, this feature would not work.

On 6/19/15, Cornelius via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:
Dear Skype users,

I am Cornelius from Malaysia, previously joining the SkypeEnglish list until
I started my studies and work.
We all are aware that Microsoft has begin to discontinue Facebook chat on
Skype to focus on outlook.com.
I would like to ask those who are still using Skype 7.2 or 7.3, if this is
affected on your skype? I upgrade to latest version of Skype, and I can?t
see Facebook contacts anymore.

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

thanks and have a wonderful day.