locked Re: about skype and microsoft.

Mike Bernard

And What about those who don’t have access to the feedback hub because they don’t yet have win 10? How do they make their feelings heard?

Mike

From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:16 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] about skype and microsoft.

Well Joseph I only have 1 suggestion and this goes for all of you. If you are running WIN 10 by all means use the Feedback Hub. In stead of bitching and complaining about MS this and MS that make your voice heard. Bill Gates isn’t running the show anymore in Redmon. It’s a new Microsoft.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10