From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> on behalf of Josephine Hirsch <animalsloversjh@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 3:28:26 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] about skype and microsoft.

Not you are on fixed income

On 7/17/2018 2:22 PM, Lino Morales wrote:

Josephine life isn’t fare. If you can afford it buy yourself a nice WIN 10 machine. PC’s are really cheap these days. Trust me I know cause I bout the PC I’m using almost a year for $162. As Bob Dylan once sang. Times Are A Changin. TTimes have changed and that encludes software. So get used to it buttercup like it or not.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10