Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1-

It  works and works well. You only chat with one person at once anyway, and you do’t want too many resources to be taken up, so take it, or uninstall skype and never use it.

I use skype 8 every day for my jobs and don’t mind that it is only 1 chat, it always has ben one chat and always will be one chat.
On Jul 16, 2018, at 11:38 PM, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@...> wrote:

OK, but then how it can be considered OK, or even acceptable?
We might accept this limitation and not start chatting with more than one person concomitently, but other people might start chatting us.
What can we do in that case? Can we distinguish somehow the source of chat messages? Can we decide to whom we want to type to if this thing happends?

The very bad policy of forcing us to use another worse application doesn't make me have the courage of trying Skype 8, see if I like it, and if not, return to Skype 7 at least for the next one month and a half, because I'm afraid that this might be impossible and I might need to start using the worse solution right now.

--Octavian