Re: Answers regarding Windows Skype

Michele Barbi

Many thanks for these infos Doug, I think they're useful for everyone. Mostly I did not expect Skype 8.x to be compatible with Windows 10, I knew it only worked with Windows 7 and 8.
Now a question for those who can help. Opening the link for the Skype 8 scripts, and the manual afterwards, I read this on the system requirements section:
"These scripts require JAWS 17.0 or greater. (JAWS versions prior to 17.0 do not support web site specific scripts, and Skype 8 runs inside a Google Chrome window.)"
I didn't install Google chrome in my desktop machine, I am running Firefox instead. Will this cause any kind of problems when using Skype 8?