Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1-

inamuddin khan

The matter of fact is that there is no possibility of more than one chat at the same time in Skype 8 therefore we cannot do anything!

I’m very sorry to let you know that I was forced to update Skype 8.25!

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: