From: Bharat via Skypeenglish
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 08:31
To: screen readers' access to skype and its interface.
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Skype 7.2 or 7.3 with Facebook Contacts
Please note, it is a change that has been made by Facebook, because
they don't want the users to use any third party applications to
access all their services. It wasn't Microsoft's choice.

Also, no matter which version of Skype you use, this feature would not work.

On 6/19/15, Cornelius via Skypeenglish
<skypeenglish at lists.tffppodcast.com> wrote:
Dear Skype users,

I am Cornelius from Malaysia, previously joining the SkypeEnglish list
until
I started my studies and work.
We all are aware that Microsoft has begin to discontinue Facebook chat on
Skype to focus on outlook.com.
I would like to ask those who are still using Skype 7.2 or 7.3, if this is
affected on your skype? I upgrade to latest version of Skype, and I can?t
see Facebook contacts anymore.

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

Moti Azrad Musician & Piano tuner
motiaz at gmail.com