From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 4:24 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] What now?

You might be helped by my JAWS scripts for Skype 8 at
http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/ or by my NVDA add-on for Skype 8 at
http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/skype.nvda-addon

These of course work with Skype 8 but not Skype 7.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 02:34:28PM -0500, Josephine Hirsch wrote:
I am using Skype version 7.5.9 for Windows 7, and Skype 8 does not work very
well with my computer, JAWS, nor NVDA.

On 7/16/2018 2:32 PM, Mich Verrier wrote:
Hi all I am running Skype?????? Version 7.41.0.101 on windows 10 and
jaws 2018.is this the version that is not going to work after September? And
if so where do I get skype 8? From Mich.