Re: Microsoft is Killing Skype Classic on September 1 -

Doug Lee

I do find Skype 8 to be the fastest Skype we have on Windows, but I'm not ready to say it has as many features as Skype 7 or UWP. It does report online status, when available, in the Conversations list.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 12:19:11PM -0700, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I believe it is both. I personally am loving skype 8. d I can do so so much with it that I could not do wiht skype 7. The interface is very smooth and easy to use.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello guys,
I just read the article but I don't know if the information is referring to Windows or also to Mac.

"I honestly believe it is better to know nothing than to know what ain't so."
- Josh Billings, 1818-1885 (in "Solemn Thoughts")