Re: starting a skype call from a skype chat in skype 8 for mac

Sarah k Alawami

Oh does that keystroke still owrk? Given that there i sno calls menu in skype 8 I was not sure, or even a way to envoke a call from the right click menu of a chat would be nice. Oh well. I’ll try that today. Failing that, is there an icon or option in the chat itself?

On Jul 3, 2018, at 12:06 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...> wrote:

Hello Sarah, first press enter on the contact in order to start the chat, then try pressing cmd+shift+r. That shoyuld start a call with the person with whom you created a chat.