starting a skype call from a skype chat in skype 8 for mac

Sarah k Alawami

I cannot start a skype call in skype 8 for mac from a chat. I know there is a way, however I don’t see it if I hit enter on a chat. Is there a way to do this? I start chats with my students then place the calls from there, or did in skype 7. I’m learning as much as I can about skype 8 as it has gotten better but yeah. There are a few things that need to go away first before I deem it perfect, but any feedback I send never seems to be enacted upon. Anyway, how can I start a skype call from a chat? I have work today-and cannot really afford to be late again.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website: http://www.tffppodcast.com
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium
and for hosting options go to http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting
to subscribe to the feed click here:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp
And for the listen page go here:
http://www.tffppodcast.com/listen

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here:
http://www.tffppodcast.com/pod-pledge
For an android list in the making where android apps, accessibility, phones and development can be discussed subscribe send a blank email to
androiddiscuss+subscribe@android-discuss.groups.io
and follow the prompts.
to visit the subgroups and subscribe (note you must be subscribed to the main group as well) visit the following URL:
about-android.tffppodcast.com