where's my voicemail?

ken lawrence

Hi skype users I am tweaking some settings on skype and have noticed that I needed to enable some hotkeys. Am now trying to double check my settings and on voicemail and forwarding when I tab over I don’t see options my account at skype dot com credits our rate other things you can do and a save. It is as if voicemail no longer exists. How do I make sure my voicemail options are set properly. Am using a skype 7 and not the new universal platform as this is apparently still not accessible. Anyone know why I’m not seeing voicemail settings?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Avast logo