From: skypeenglish@groups.io <skypeenglish@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 2:32 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype not shutting down

Will te alt shift f4 work with my verison of skype on windows, not sur
ewhat version it is but I'm running nvda.

On Jun 17, 2018, at 12:17 PM, Michele Barbi <barbi.michele@...>
wrote:

The insert procedure must be like this: insert+f11 for the system tray,
then focus Skype and press enter. In the context menu, choose quit; once you
do that, confirm using the quit button.
If you're using JAWS and Doug's scripts, you can also press alt+shift+f4
in quick succession and this will shut down Skype.