From: Chris Gilland via Skypeenglish
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:09 PM
To: skypeenglish at tffppodcast.com
Subject: [Skypeenglish] changing mood message with mobile apps.

can somebody please provide me the steps, both on iOS, as well as on android
if possible, to change my mood message on Skype? I know exactly how to do it
from the window side, and I also know how to do it from the Mac, but not
from either of the two mobile platforms.

Thanks.

Chris.

Sent from my iPhone

en_support at skype.net

http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-owner at list.tffppodcast.com

email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password
each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.