Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] skype 8 and skype windows 10 which is the better for accessibility

If the computer’s shut down, you’re offline.
As long as skype’s running, if you’re in Invisible mode, someone can still call you and it will ring, and you can take the call.
I never call anyone unless it shows the contact as online.

Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 6:45 AM

I didn't know that. So did I understand correctly that if I am set to invisible and somebody will call me, that person will hear Skype ringing no matter if my computer is shut down, or the computer is on and Skype is logged in?

--Octavian