Re: skype 8 and skype windows 10 which is the better for accessibility

Sarah k Alawami

I might need to send them a message or start the class with them. I need to make sure hey are on line before calling them so they can pick up  etc.

On Mar 7, 2018, at 5:29 AM, Octavian Rasnita <orasnita@...> wrote:

By curiousity, why do you want to know if somebody is online?

--Octavian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2018 8:07 AM
Subject: [skypeenglish] skype 8 and skype windows 10 which is the better for accessibility

Hi. Which is better, skype 8, run in compattability mode for windows 10 or the native windows 10 app and accessibility. And also did hear new conversations in my group and jaws announced the name of the conversation or contact, announced I had 2 updates, so that’s what I was talking about. Pity, not able to know if they are online or not.
Thanks.