Re: eletron

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Marvin. QQuit griping about man and write to MS via the Feedback Hub. I can care less about that mess. If someone is not online so be it.

Lino Morales

From: Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 6:41 AM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: Re: [skypeenglish] eletron

hi. got windows 10, and skype for windows is accessible. wish it would tell me if my contacts or conversations were online and also read the tag lines, like it did in skype desktop . maybe doug could add those features in a new script release, as microsoft will retire skype for desktop soon. and pity there's no way for the windows 10 app to start up on start up of windows, being a metro app, unless maybe a settings in ms config, might change that. thanks.