Re: skype UWP and windows 10 issue

Doug Lee

My only additional ideas are Do Not Disturb being on, or the sound output device being something other than expected.

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 03:08:21AM +0000, Lino Morales wrote:
Weird. It should have worked. Maybe it rang, but the volume got lower?
If you use JAWS audio ducking that's possible. On NVDA you can cycle to
have it off or duck when outputting speech or always duck.

Lino Morales

From: [1]Michael Amaro
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 5:35 PM
To: [2]skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] skype UWP and windows 10 issue

Hello Listers,

A friend and I tried skype UWP today. How ever When he would try and
call me it would not ring. I got on to skype classic it worked like it
should. I have the same settings on both versions. Running windows 10
latest build and latest jaws. Can some please help?

thanks

Michael

Email:

[3]mikeameli@...

iPhone:

[4]mikeameli@...
JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the
peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about
genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living,
the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build
a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but
peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for
all time."