skype UWP and windows 10 issue

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

A friend and I tried skype UWP today.  How ever When he would try and call me it would not ring.  I got on to skype classic it worked like it should.  I have the same settings on both versions.  Running windows 10 latest build and latest jaws.  Can some please help?

thanks

Michael

Email:

iPhone:

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."