Re: skype app and jaws scripts

ann

Did you have to do anything special to get those scripts to work? I still can't get them to work with my Jaws18 on my computer,a nd it isn't for the writer's lack of trying to help me out, that's for sure.

~Ann

On 3/3/2018 10:41 PM, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi. Did read the documentation and got the scripts to work. But would be handy, a keyboard short cut to select that I am online, or is the active setting, I am online. And when entering a chat message, it does tell me the time, but not the date, did go into the settings in jaws and tweek things. What does the web prievew do. Pity, also no indication if some one is online in my contacts, or off line, that info would be great in the windows universal scripts. Got the latest version, 12.9 which I download from the Sydney Microsoft store yesterday. And got jaws 2018, latest update, windows 10 64 bit pro 1709 latest update, and the latest scripts. Unless there’s any newer scripts. Thanks.