skype app and jaws scripts

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. Did read the documentation and got the scripts to work. But would be handy, a keyboard short cut to select that I am online, or is the active setting, I am online. And when entering a chat message, it does tell me the time, but not the date, did go into the settings in jaws and tweek things. What does the web prievew do. Pity, also no indication if some one is online in my contacts, or off line, that info would be great in the windows universal scripts. Got the latest version, 12.9 which I download from the Sydney Microsoft store yesterday. And got jaws 2018, latest update, windows 10 64 bit pro 1709 latest update, and the latest scripts. Unless there’s any newer scripts. Thanks.