how to get the most out of the windows 10 skype app

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. So downloaded the jaws scripts for the universal skype app. On the desktop stupidly deleted a group, and could not get it back, so I thought. Okay will go and get the windows 10 skype app from Microsoft and the jaws scrips, and installed. So any tips, tweeks for getting the best experience from the skype app, windows 10, and then what settings to tweek, and then how to delete messages, conversations, and does not say online status of some of my contacts. Any tips.

Thanks.

Ps: using jaws 2018 latest update febaury 2018, windows 10 64 bit pro 1709 latest update, and skype 8.1 windows 10 app.