Reset command key

Negoslav Sabev

hello Doug,

Thank you for creating and maintaining the Skype scripts for all versions. I am currently testing the scrips for universal windows platform ups. I have the following problem. I have changed the command key by pressing + and OK button. Unfortunately something happened, and I am not sure what exactly, but when I am pressing this key again it is not recognized as the command key, so I cannot execute any script commands. I uninstalled and reinstalled the scripts but the key stays the same and I have no other way to reset to another key. So my question is is it possible to reset the command key and is it possible such an option to land today quick Jaws settings is in the classic Skype version?

Negoslav Sabev

Sent from my iPhone