Re: First release of JAWS scripts for Skype 8 (Electron)

Hamza Ahmad

It seams good, but as long as skype classic is working fine, it is
better to use it. Otherwise, these scripts are there to use.

On 2/26/18, Doug Lee <dgl@...> wrote:
I have released JAWS scripts for Skype 8 for Windows Desktop. This is an
Electron app, and I often call it Skype Electron to help distinguish it from
the other two Skype versions for Windows.

The scripts and docs can be found at http://www.dlee.org/skype/electron/

Enjoy!

Level Access doug.lee@...
http://www.LevelAccess.com
The very smart may feel they have nothing to learn from anyone;
The very wise will find something to learn from everyone. (7/14/01)