Re: Information, Resources, and Guidance on the Skype7 Phaseout

inamuddin khan

The only thing I would like to insist upon is that you should work day and night to make JAWS script Skype 8 and update your JAWS script for windows 10 app.

As far as my self is concern, I did talk with Skype support agent and He told me that Microsoft is not forcing anyone to use Skype 8 or Skype for windows 10 app.

Users can use Skype classic as long as  they have Skype classic installed on their machines.

I gave an example of my girlfriend who is having problem of signing in to Her Skype classic and He told me that I should ask Her to connect Skype support team and they will solve Her issue!

In my opinion Microsoft is secretly pushing people to switch over from Skype classic to the modern Skype either Skype 8 or Skype app for windows 10 although they are denying it!

With regards from Inamuddin with the skype ID:

Inamuddin.ronaque@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook: