From: skypeenglish@groups.io [mailto:skypeenglish@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Doug Lee
Sent: Thursday, 15 February 2018 12:36 PM
To: skypeenglish@groups.io
Subject: [skypeenglish] Information, Resources, and Guidance on the Skype 7
Phaseout

I just posted an article on the active Microsoft phaseout of Skype 7,
otherwise known as Skype Classic Desktop for Windows:

http://www.dlee.org/skype/skype7phaseout.htm

I hope this helps Skype 7 users during this time of unfortunately forced
transition, and while I catch up with script writing for Skype 8. :)

Level Access doug.lee@LevelAccess.com
http://www.LevelAccess.com
"I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in neighbor and
weigh, except for when weird foreign concierges seize neither leisure nor
science from the height of society."